Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Music Mondays: Lovelyz Addition

For this weeks Music Mondays, welcome Woolim's long awaited girl group Lovelyz. They havn't made their official debut yet, but they pre-released the song listed below. 

Goodnight Like Yesterday
I am not to sure why, but I found this song enchantingly sweet. It wasn't over cutesy or sexual in anyway and all the girls seem to have lovey voices (I say seem cautiously). I can't make any concrete judgments abut the group based on the fact that this is not their official debut, but I feel lots of fans have been expecting a lot out of these girls. I thoroughly enjoyed the calming song and look forward to their new releases. Hopefully they don't throw out something cutesy, overused, and underwhelming. (knock on wood). I expect a fresh image from them like APink, a little throwback to the 90's. At least that's what I am lead to assume from the teaser images... I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment